- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
Court admits IAS officer’s plea
Court admits IAS officer’s plea.Justice S V Bhatt of the High Court at Hyderabad on Friday admitted a writ petition filed by Y Srilakshmi suspended IAS officer. The petitioner is an accused in the Obulapuram illegal mining case.
Justice S V Bhatt of the High Court at Hyderabad on Friday admitted a writ petition filed by Y Srilakshmi suspended IAS officer. The petitioner is an accused in the Obulapuram illegal mining case. The petitioner said that while she was Secretary Industries and Commerce, she fulfilled her duties as per law. She wanted the proceedings against her stayed. She said that the action of the CBI in naming her as accused number 6 in the case was illegal. Though the judge admitted the writ petition, he refused to grant any interim relief in the matter.