- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
Special trains to beat summer rush
Special Trains To Beat Summer Rush. In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the summer season, 26 special trains will be run between Solapur and Nagpur, according to South Central Railway.
Hyderabad: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the summer season, 26 special trains will be run between Solapur and Nagpur, according to South Central Railway.
Train no.01401 Solapur-Nagpur weekly special will depart Solapur at 3.20 pm from April 1 to June 24 (13 trips on Wednesdays) and arrive in Nagpur at 12.35 PM on the next day.
In the return direction, train no.01402 Nagpur-Solapur will leave Nagpur at 3 PM from April 2 to June 25 (13 trips on Thursdays) reach Solapur at 11.35 AM the next day.
Enroute, the trains will stop at Mohol, Madha, Kurduwadi, Barshi Town, Usmanabad, Latur, Latur Road, Parli Vaijnath, Purna, Hingoli, Washim, Akola, Murtazapur, Badnera, Chandur, Dhamangaon and Wardha stations in both directions.
The special trains will have 11 coaches -- one First AC cum AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, four sleeper class, three general second class and two luggage cum brake van coaches, the SCR said in a statement.