- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
Nampally court censures Revanth Reddy
Nampally Court Censures Revanth Reddy. Fire brand TDP MLA Revanth Reddy was taken to task by the city civil court for abstaining from appearing in connection with a defamation case.
Fire brand TDP MLA Revanth Reddy was taken to task by the city civil court for abstaining from appearing in connection with a defamation case.
The Nampally city civil court on Monday slammed the TDP leader for allegedly willful absenteeism in the defamation case for making wild accusations against Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and his ministers of allegedly taking bribes in the medical colleges issue.
A case was registered against Revanth Reddy under Section 504 and 505 of the IPC for accusations against TRS leaders.
Revanth had not even represented through his lawyer his inability to attend the court. At this, the court made bitter remarks and expressed anger and directed that he should present himself before the court on or before April 21.