- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
Congress MLA Jeevan Reddy flays KCR over drought measures
Telangana Congress MLA Jeevan Reddy criticized Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and the state government for neglecting the drought relief measures in the state.
Telangana Congress MLA Jeevan Reddy criticized Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and the state government for neglecting the drought relief measures in the state. The Congress MLA said the mandals which were declared drought-hit three months ago have not received any support from the government and alleged that some districts including Karimnagar were not even selected in the list of drought-hit mandals.
Jeevan Reddy pointed out that due to the acute water shortage in rural areas, people are migrating to other places.