One person dies of electric shock

One person dies of electric shock
x
Highlights

One person was electrocuted while he was trying to recharge his mobile phone here on Tuesday. Going into details, Vadla Narasimhulu (22) hailing from Yadaram village of Domakonda mandal in the district came to his relative’s house for dinner on Monday night.  

Tadvai (Nizamabad): One person was electrocuted while he was trying to recharge his mobile phone here on Tuesday. Going into details, Vadla Narasimhulu (22) hailing from Yadaram village of Domakonda mandal in the district came to his relative’s house for dinner on Monday night.

Later, while trying to recharge his cell phone, he sustained an electric shock. Though he was admitted in a hospital but died on Tuesday while undergoing treatment.

Show Full Article
Print Article
Interested in blogging for thehansindia.com? We will be happy to have you on board as a blogger.
Next Story
More Stories