- Hussain Sagar will be developed into world-class tourist centre: CM
- Vijayawada: Congress to make SCS declaration on March 1
- TDP suffers setback in Konaseema district
- Ongole MP Srinivasulu Reddy quits YSRCP
- Telangana govt waives 90% arrears interest on property tax
- Hyderabad Lok Sabha Constituency: Congress smells huge voter fraud in ‘electoral rolls’
- Nellore: YSRCP leaders desert party in droves
- Tirupati: TDP’s delay on candidate fuels speculations
- TS govt assigns NDSA to study Medigadda
- Motorists grumble over rumble strips across Hyderabad
Araku MP Geetha's husband returns home after kidnap drama
Araku MP Kothapalli Geetha\'s husband Ramakoteswara Rao\'s disappearance came in as a shock for many in the political circles on Wednesday with police swinging in to action to locate him.
Araku MP Kothapalli Geetha's husband Ramakoteswara Rao's disappearance came in as a shock for many in the political circles on Wednesday with police swinging into action to locate him.
The Araku MP on Wednesday complained to the police stating that four persons including RR Constructions owner Ramakrishna and Telangana minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav's son Sai Yadav had kidnapped her husband over a property issue in Hyderabad. Elaborating more, Kothapalli Geetha said that they had forcibly stuffed her husband into a car and sped away. However, at midnight, her husband returned home saying that no one had kidnapped him and that he was in a meeting with Telangana minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav's son Sai Yadav and another person named RR Constructions owner Ramakrishna in Taj Krishna hotel.
However, Ramakoteswara Rao revealed that the Minister's son had taken away documents of his lands in Hyderabad and also forced him to affix signatures on other documents. West Zone DCP Venkateswara Rao informed the media that once the complaint is filed, they would conduct an investigation.