ADVERTISEMENT

Shadan Institute holds convocation

Shadan Institute holds convocation
Highlights

The convocation ceremony of Shadan Institute of Management Studies was held at Azmath Auditorium here on Tuesday Over 500 students were awarded the...

Khairatabad: The convocation ceremony of Shadan Institute of Management Studies was held at Azmath Auditorium here on Tuesday. Over 500 students were awarded the postgraduate degrees.

Addressing the gathering, the vice chancellor of Osmania University, Prof S Ramachandram said, “Every graduate after he or she gets their degree, the first thought that comes is what should I do, where should I work, will I get the job or not, but the fact is nearly 20 per cent of the graduates are employed and the remaining 80 per cent are unemployed.

The reason behind this is lack of skills in the candidate.” Therefore, along with knowledge, skills play a crucial role which would provide them with a good job, he said. Emphasising on education institutions adopting child-based credit system, the Prof said that “Creativity is not owned by anyone.

Each and every graduate should see the issues in our society and should come forward to resolve them. One must not think of being an employee, but should be a person to provide the jobs, an entrepreneur, the Professor added.

The vice chancellor along with chairman of Shadan Educational Society, Mohammed Shah Alam Rasool Khan, presented the degrees to the students.

Dean of Business management, OU Prof Mallikarjuna Reddy, Joint Director, Directorate of Academic Audit, OU, Dr AV Rajashekhar, Principal of Shadan Institute of Management Studies, Dr Ilyas ur Rehman and others were present on the occasion.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top