Traffic curbs due to road works
City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar has said that in order to relieve congestion and to maintain smooth flow of traffic in connection with the installation of expansion joints for highlevel bridge across the Musi River at pillar no 110 to pillar no 117
Hyderabad: City Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar has said that in order to relieve congestion and to maintain smooth flow of traffic in connection with the installation of expansion joints for high-level bridge across the Musi River at pillar no. 110 to pillar no. 117.
He said that half stretch of the road will be closed, and the remaining half would be used from the intervening night of January 12 to early morning hours of January 15 (i.e during Sankranthi holidays).
The heavy vehicles like lories, DCMs, private and school buses coming from Rethi Bowli towards Aramgarh will be diverted from pillar no. 100 towards free left to Ziaguda, Puranapul, Bahadurpura, Nehru Zoo Park and Aramgarh.
Similarly all heavy vehicles coming from Aramgarh towards Rethi Bowli will be diverted towards pillar no. 120 (L/T), Attapur new bridge, Langar House, Nanal Nagar and Rethi Bowli. Only RTC buses, two-wheelers and Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) vehicles are allowed on the Attapur Bridge during the work.
- Add 'Pappu' to your names: Haryana Minister to Congress workers
- Ahead of Lok Sabha polls, Indian politicians taking fashion world by storm
- Watch: Mayawati gets facial daily, colours hair to look young at 60, says BJP MLA
- Modi to interact with people over his 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' campaign on Mar 31
- 22-kg silver jewellery, Rs 11-lakh cash seized