- Software engineer jumps off from building in Hyderabad, dies
- Microsoft Bing brings images in chat responses
- Khammam: A different ball game for Bandi Sanjay Kumar
- Mekapati Chandrashekhar Reddy meets Nara Lokesh in Badvel, extends solidarity
- KCR brings administrative reforms for people centric governance: KTR
- NASA mission to avert 'internet apocalypse' that could pause online access for months
- Rakul Preet Singh stayed in water for 14 hrs for ‘I Love You’ scene
- World Gin Day: Gin-tastic recipes
- SUGAR POP Beauty onboards Shehnaaz Gill as its first brand ambassador
- TBJP looks towards Amit Shah for road map and galvanise cadre
Teach a lesson to selfish forces in polls: Dr K Laxman
State BJP president Dr K Laxman appealed to the people to teach a befitting lesson to the selfish forces in the ensuing Parliament elections
Hyderabad: State BJP president Dr K Laxman appealed to the people to teach a befitting lesson to the selfish forces in the ensuing Parliament elections. Addressing the media after admitting State Shiv Sena party vice president RP Mahesh Kumar and his followers into the party fold here Sunday, he said the ensuing elections would be a fight between the patriots and the selfish and corrupt forces.
He said the accomplishments of the 55-month administration of Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led government at the Centre showcases the party's commitment to the development and welfare of people against the 55-year rule of the Congress in the country.
Alleging that the TRS-led State government deprived the benefits of the Central schemes to the poor sections of Telangana, he asked Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao to rethink on implementation of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme (ABS) in the State to provide an annual health cover of Rs 5 lakh to every poor household in the State. He said that Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) reservations are a great initiative towards the welfare to the poor among the forward communities.
Financial assistance to the farmers, free LPG connections and other welfare and development schemes will bring the BJP back to power, he claimed. Laxman said that the Mahakutami have only a single-point agenda to defeat Modi in the ensuing elections. However, people would give their verdict defeating the designs of Mahakutami, he added.