- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
- Here is the spicy update of Mega duo’s Bro
- Naga Chaitanya turns into fishing boat driver
- See how Telangana the youngest State transformed as the best in less than a decade
- Centre dragging feet on resolving inter state issues
- Andhra Pradesh: YSR Bima Registration process begins, officials to identify beneficiaries
- Nine years of welfare in Telangana.. Golden age
- Visakhapatnam: Directorate of Animal Husbandry dept puts ban on glue trap for rodents
- Huge rush for admission in Siddaganga math school
BJP’s first list of candidates to be out in Oct 3rd week
Telangana BJP leadership is upbeat over the response of its party leaders and cadre from districts flocking to the State capital in hundreds to participate in the ongoing threeday interactive sessions as part of finalising its candidates for the ensuing elections It may be mentioned here that the party has announced to hold interactive sessions for three days from October 3 to 5, to take opinion
Hyderabad: Telangana BJP leadership is upbeat over the response of its party leaders and cadre from districts flocking to the State capital in hundreds to participate in the ongoing three-day interactive sessions as part of finalising its candidates for the ensuing elections. It may be mentioned here that the party has announced to hold interactive sessions for three days from October 3 to 5, to take opinions of party leaders and cadre from districts as to who would be the best candidate to field from different Assembly constituencies in the State.
Speaking to The Hans India, a senior party leader said that the BJP national general secretary P Muralidhar Rao, State president K Laxman, senior party leaders Baddam Bal Reddy and others have been holding marathon meetings for the last two days.
“There is an unprecedented response from district leaders and cadre to the meetings. And, it turned very tough to regulate the crowd on the first day itself. But there is a positive response from almost all the districts of the State where the BJP has no presence,” he said. Adding that there are two to three aspirants who have expressed their interest to contest on BJP ticket in nearly 70 Assembly segments in last two days, the leader added that the party has been taking the opinions of local leaders as to who could be the best and winnable candidate.
“If goings-on is of any indication, the State leadership is likely to get feedback from its local cadre against those aspiring party tickets from about 100 Assembly segments by Friday,” member of one of the party-appointed committees said.
A list of candidates will be prepared before the public meeting of party president Amit Shah, which is scheduled on October 10 at Karimnagar. The list will be sent to the national party for its review and the first list of candidates will be announced in October third week, the sources said.