- Arjun Rampal: True happiness lies in your children; not money, fame or fortune
- Shark Tank India democratising access to capital for budding talent: InsuranceDekho’s CEO
- India draw a blank at World Athletics Indoor Championships
- Yogi govt set to launch scheme for youth
- IVPL: 'Playing alongside good players, boosts your confidence', says VVIP UP batter Anshul Kapoor
- BRS MLA Tellam Venkatarao meets CM Revanth Reddy, discusses on development issues
- AI-enabled advanced hearing aids may help people with hearing loss
- Amid ruckus, polling underway to elect new Pakistan PM
- Modi govt failed to realise ‘Make in India’: Kharge
- Court extends Sisodia, Sanjay’s judicial custody
Ravi Babu making a quickie?
Undettered by a disaster like Adhugo tale of a piglet, actorturneddirector Ravi Babu is making a quickie to bounce back into the reckoning and silence his detractors Ravi Babu is making a suspense thriller on a starttofinish module
Undettered by a disaster like ‘Adhugo’ (tale of a piglet), actor-turned-director Ravi Babu is making a quickie to bounce back into the reckoning and silence his detractors. “Ravi Babu is making a suspense thriller on a start-to-finish module. He is going about his work silently without creating any buzz and planning to complete the movie in two months flat,” says a source, close to the unit. Probably, he wants to wrap up a film within a short span since he suffered financial losses with his last film ‘Adhugo’ which went on for more than a year due to lot of corrections and CG work and finally ended up as a damp squib. “Ravi is doing the right thing. It is always better to make a film within a short time frame to keep costs under control and also to make a film with lot of passion as producer and director as well,” the source adds. Perhaps, the well-built director wants to revive his winning streak with a ‘nail-biting’ thriller since he has gained expertise in this genre with films like ‘Anasuya’ and ‘Avunu’. Has he picked a script which has potential to strike a chord with the masses? We have to wait and see.