- From Asia to Africa, India aids Global South growth
- You are not a limited edition, relive your childhood moments
- Casa Pop’s showcase at Artix Exhibition to celebrate women’s indomitable spirit
- No knowledge beyond Astagiri
- Just Two US Lawmakers for arms curbs on Israel
- Threads of silence: Sign language, an ancient legacy
- Collector launches PLCP
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd March 2024
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
IND vs SA 3rd Test: India declare first innings at 497/9 on Day 2
Captain Virat Kohli declared India's first innings at 497 for nine on the second day of the third and final Test against South Africa.
Ranchi: Captain Virat Kohli declared India's first innings at 497 for nine on the second day of the third and final Test against South Africa here on Sunday.
Rohit Sharma notched up his maiden double century while Ajinkya Rahane struck his first ton at home in three years.
Ravindra Jadeja contributed with 51 before the last two Indian batsmen were called back at the stroke of tea.
India 1st innings: 497/9 declared in 116.3 overs (Rohit Sharma 212, Ajinkya Rahane 115; George Linde 4/133, Kagiso Rabada 3/85).