- Launch Book by Tavva Venkataiah
- ‘Gaami’ clears censor; gets ‘A’
- Kadapa Municipal Commissioner inspects various sites in Vinayak Nagar
- Biomaterials contribute a lot to medical field: Expert
- Kesineni Chinni Promises Support for Poor and Weaker Sections in Vijayawada Parliament Constituency
- Babu Surety Bhavishyat ki guarantee program was organized today in Bapulapadu Mandal
- Prof Saraswati re-appointed to advisory group of ‘Seafood Watch’
- Eluru: UBI organises Pinkathon
- Kapu Sankshema Sena state executive member says Harirama Jogaiah party supports Jana Sena
- EC urged to act against parties trying to ‘influence’ voters
Social Media App Instagram Collaborates With Swiggy & Zomato And Unveils Its Food Stickers
The photo and video sharing application Instagram has collaborated with the food delivery platforms Swiggy and Zomato.
The photo and video sharing application Instagram has collaborated with the food delivery platforms Swiggy and Zomato. Instagram has taken this decision to lend a hand to small scale restaurants to survive in this lockdown period. As Coronavirus has made all of us sit at home for almost 2 months, restaurants have bared huge losses. This news was announced on Thursday itself.
Today, going ahead with the collaboration, Instagram announced that it has unveiled 'Food' stickers on its platform which will allow the users to just tap and place an order on Swiggy or Zomato.
This Facebook-led application has announced this news through a statement. It doled out "We want to do our part in helping small businesses stay open, keep in touch with customers, and be informed on how to navigate this crisis. For the food industry in particular, we're rolling out the food order sticker, which will aid order discovery and spur engagement, and we're glad to have partnered with Swiggy and Zomato for the same"said Nitin Chopra, industry head, e-commerce and retail.
So guys, if you want to order the food through Instagram then follow this procedure…
• First, you need to create an Instagram account on either iOS or Android mobiles.
• Next, one should add their Swiggy or Zomato's link to their Instagram Stories and share the link on their Instagram profile.
• Finally, one can order the food by clicking on 'Order Food'button which appears on their Instagram Stories.