- Congress poll panel co-chair makes bold promises
- 1.10 L voter-related problems solved in Eluru district
- Hyderabad: Poll-wary Asad takes up development works in Old City
- YS Jagan virtually inaugurates food processing unit in the state
- Krishna district police serves notices to Pawan, asks for evidence for comments on attacks
- Khammam: Rs 1.35 cr beneficiary cheques disbursed
- OpenAI’s Sam Altman invests in Indian-origin teenagers’ AI startup
- Vijayawada: Saketh Myneni receives warm welcome
- Produce over 2 lakh tonnes of coal, stresses SCCL chief
- Posts are not permanent, says Tummala Nageswara Rao
Social Media Giant Instagram Unveils Its New Feature 'Guides'
Instagram… This social media photo and video sharing application is making the viewers stick to it with its amazing features.
Instagram… This social media photo and video sharing application are making the viewers stick to it with its amazing features. All the celebrities are staying close to their fans through this application and are treating them with their amazing posts.
Today Instagram unveiled its new feature 'Guides' which allows the users to easily discover recommendations tips and content from their favourite creators or public figures.
This news is announced the Instagram officials through a statement. According to this statement, now the users can also focus on wellness content.
Starting today, you can check out Guides – a new way to discover recommendations from people on Instagram. 🙌— Instagram (@instagram) May 18, 2020
The first Guides focus on wellness and mental health content from respected organizations and creators. ❤️
Find out more: https://t.co/3w6Cpuirk3 pic.twitter.com/eC1r4O3ZEQ
This post unveils the news and gives details about the 'Guides' feature.
This post has details about the tips and wellness content.
Through this feature, guides can have their own section in a user's profile just like IGTV. One can also share a Guide to their storyline by directly tapping on the share button which is visible on the upper right corner.