- Asking other nations to intervene in India's issues could invite bigger problems: Jaishankar
- Vidyut on his death-defying stunts: It scares me but that's the first part
- 5 days not enough to file nominations for Bengal panchayat polls: Calcutta High Court
- Congress Appoints district in charge ministers
- Amarnath Yatra: Home Minister Amit Shah takes stock of preparations, security
- Rashmika Mandanna announced as the brand ambassador for Epson India
- BJP MP points finger at Ashok Gehlot, files money laundering complaint with ED
- Woman leaves house over disputes with husband, son goes missing in Visakhapatnam
- Jio working to grow fast Internet, digital services to remote areas in India
- Mahesh Babu latest pics goes trending in social media
Amazon Freedom Sale: 8th to 11th August
During this sale, Amazon Prime members will get sale access one day early than others.
Amazon has now announced its customary Freedom Sale from August 8 to August 11. This time the e-commerce giant has joined hands with SBI Bank. The credit card users will be offered a 10 per cent instant discount. For Prime members, the sale will start one-day early, i.e. on August 7 at noon IST. Offers like no-cost EMI, debit card EMI, Bajaj Finserv EMI options will be mentioned on products. There will be up to 40 per cent off on mobiles and accessories. Phones like Samsung Galaxy M40 and Oppo K3 will see a price cut.
OnePlus 7 Pro will be listed with an extra discount on exchange with no-cost EMI options. The phone's price begins at Rs 48,999 and its features include a triple rear camera, a 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera, a Snapdragon 855 SoC, and powered by a 4,000mAh battery.
Even the OnePlus 7, Oppo Reno, Vivo V15, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and the Oppo F11 Pro will get extra discount on exchange. Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy M40, Samsung Galaxy M30, Samsung Galaxy M20, Redmi Y3 ₹ 9,809, Oppo A7, Honor View 20, and Oppo K3 are listed to get price cuts, but the reduced amount hasn't been revealed yet.
The Freedom sale page shows Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 as coming soon. The phone is expected to launch on August 1 and may be available during the sale period with attractive offers. Other accessories like power banks, cables, chargers, Bluetooth headsets, and cases will be offered with discounts and deals on Amazon India.
Electronics like smartwatches, cameras and accessories will be offered with up to 50 per cent discount, headphones and speakers will get up to 60 per cent off, and laptops prices will be reduced by up to Rs. 30,000. On refrigerators, buyers can save up to Rs. 35,000 and up to Rs. 11,000 on washing machines. Television and air-conditioners are sold up to 50 per cent off on MRP. The Amazon range, like Echo devices, Fire TV Stick, and its Kindle range will get up to Rs. 5,000 off.
Deals mentioned on a dedicated page on Amazon India offering a price cut include Home and Kitchen, Clothes, and Daily Essentials.