- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Apple macOS Catalina can automatically enable Dark Mode
The new macOS Catalina comes with an Auto Dark Mode that automatically enables the dark mode/theme based on time of the day.
Apple's latest macOS Catalina fixes one issue with the dark mode through a new feature.
As 9to5 Mac explains, the new macOS Catalina comes with an Auto Dark Mode that automatically enables the dark mode/theme based on time of the day, saving you the need to manually enable it.
To enable Auto Dark Mode, go to System Preferences and choose General. The Auto Dark Mode option is available in the Appearance sub-section.