- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Apple Releases WWDC 2020 Schedule; Special Keynote on June 22
Apple’s WWDC 2020, the first prominent online event of the year is all set to begin on June 22, 2020.
Apple's WWDC 2020, the first prominent online event of the year is all set to begin on June 22, 2020. Just ten days ahead of the event, Apple has released the schedule of WWDC 2020. Apple alleged that WWDC20 would be the biggest WWDC to date. From June 22 to 26 bring together the global Apple developer community of more than 23 million in a virtual way.
Apple may probably showcase iOS 14, iPad OS, macOS and watchOS features that will launch in 2020. The keynote address is scheduled on June 22 and will reveal about all the updates coming to Apple's platforms. The keynote address will be streamed directly from Apple Park via apple.com, the Apple TV app, the Apple Developer app, the Apple Developer website, and YouTube. After the conclusion of the stream, the keynote session will also be accessible for on-demand playback.
The next three days of the event, Apple will allow the developers to learn how to build the next generation of apps. With more than 100 technical and design-focused sessions steered by Apple engineers. Everyday videos will be posted and made available in the Apple Developer app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV, and on the Apple Developer website.
The event being online-only, WWDC 2020 will also offer developers a chance to request an appointment with the Apple engineers who helped build the latest advances in Apple platforms. To seek one-on-one technical guidance and in-depth details on how to implement new features. Developer Labs will be open to Apple Developer Program members as and when the slot is available.
Apple is encouraging developers to download the Apple Developer app where additional WWDC 2020 information will be made available before June 22. Information will also be shared on the Apple Developer website and by email, ahead of the event.