- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
- 1984 anti-Sikh riots case: Supplementary charge sheet against Tytler approved
Best prepaid plans that offer 2GB per day data
The big telecom companies have announced that price hikes in tariffs to counter the debts on them.
The telecom industry is making significant changes these days. The big telecom companies have announced that price hikes in tariffs to counter the debts on them. As a customer, we may not like the price hikes, but this has become a necessity for their survival.
Airtel offers a Rs 298 recharge plan with a validity of 28 days. It provides unlimited calling with FUP limit for off-net calls. It also brings 100 SMSes per day and 2GB per day data.
Airtel's new Rs 698 prepaid plan offers 84 days of validity, unlimited calling with off-net calls limit. It also offers up to 2GB per day mobile data,100 SMSes per day and premium content access alongside other benefits.
Vodafone's Rs 299 pack offers 2GB data per day that comes with 28 days of validity. It offers unlimited voice calls with a FUP limit of 1000 mins for off-net calls. It also provides100 SMS per day. Vodafone Idea's Rs 699 plan provides data benefits of 2GB per day with 84 days of validity.
Reliance Jio has unveiled new plans that start at Rs 249 and go up to Rs 444 for 2 months and offers 2GB data validity. The former comes with 1000 minutes of off-net calls while the latter brings 2000 such minutes for making calls to non-Jio numbers. There's another plan of Rs 599 plan that comes with 84 days of validity and 3000 off-net minutes for calls