- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
- Centre’s decennial gift to Telangana, AP
- Congress to attend Opposition meet on June 12
- Transport dept inflow to be dented by more than half
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
- After delay, Vande Bharat to connect Bengaluru, Dharwad
Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale is Back
- The sale began on March 25 and will continue till March 28
- The sale includes discounts and bundled offers on mobile phones
- Axis Bank customers can avail a 5 per cent discount on EMI purchases
Mobiles Bonanza sale on Flipkart has kicked off. The four-day sale began on March 25 and will continue until March 28. As part of the sale, Flipkart has tied up with Axis bank; buyers will get an instant additional discount of 5% on EMI purchases made with Axis Bank credit and debit cards. You will also get Rs 500 extra when you exchange an old mobile phone while buying a smartphone during the sale.
At the sale, Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is for sale at a starting price of Rs 10,999. The phone can also be purchased at no cost at EMI as well. The flagship of the company, Xiaomi Little F1, with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, is sold at retail from Rs 20,999. Similarly, Xiaomi Redmi 6 is being sold at a starting price of Rs 7,499.
Redmi Go will also be available during the sale. The smartphone will go on its flash sale from 2 pm onwards on Flipkart.
The Realme smartphone available for sale includes Realme 2 Pro, Realme C1 (2019) and Realme 3. Realme 2 Pro works with the Snapdragon 660 processor and comes with a double rear camera. It's for sale from Rs 11,990 onwards. Similarly, Realme C1 (2019) with up to 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage can be purchased at Rs 7,499.
Realme 3 to go on flash sale
The recently launched Realme 3 with 4230mAh battery will also go on sale during the days of Mobile Bonanza. The phone will be available tomorrow at 12 pm at an initial price of Rs 8,999.
Honor 9N with up to 4GB of RAM and a 16MP selfie camera can be purchased at Rs 8,499 during the sale. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Zenfone Max M2 are for sale at a discounted price of Rs 7,999 and above.
Samsung Galaxy A50, Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A10 with Ultra-wide video and Infinity U-display are available at a retail price of Rs 8,490 onwards. In the sale of Flipkart, Honor 9 Lite and Honor 10 Lite can also be bought from Rs 7,999 and Rs 11,999 onwards.