- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Nokia Announces Black Friday Sale in India: Get discounts on Nokia.com
Smartphones like Nokia 7.2, Nokia 8.1 and more can be bought during the sale.
Black Friday sales are taking over worldwide with exciting offers and discounts, and now, Nokia has announced one for India also where the brand is offering discounts and offers on many of its popular handsets.
Nokia has announced that buyers can get Rs. 5000 gift card on buying select Nokia smartphones from the brand during the sale. These devices include the Nokia 7.2 (4+64GB and 6+64GB), Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 5.1 Plus. Nokia is also giving an Rs. 2000 gift card is on mobiles such as the Nokia 8.1, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 3.1 Plus, Nokia 3.2 and also Nokia 2.2 (2+16GB and 3+32GB). The Nokia 6.2 can also be bought during this sale, and on every purchase, buyers have been promised a gift card worth Rs. 4000.
Nokia is extending this till December 1, 2019, and to avail, this offer users need to use the code 'GIFTCARD' at the checkout page. The gift card is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, and it can be redeemed on the next purchase from Nokia.com/phones.
The announcement of the sale comes shortly after Nokia announced a price slashed on the Nokia 2.2. The Nokia 2.2 saw a price cut in India, the new price now being Rs 5,999. The phone was launched for Rs 7,699.
The price cut was revealed by the HMD Global Vice President India and APAC Ajey Mehta on Twitter. The budget smartphone from Nokia was launched in June in India and came bearing Google's Android One branding. The Nokia 2.2 competes against the Asus Zenfone Max M1, Redmi 8, and the Realme C2.