- Vidudala Rajini emphasises on YS Jagan leadership to the state
- 50 muslim families join TDP in Kadiri
- Sports improve mental health: V-C Anjireddy
- British Indian artist in race for Trafalgar Square plinth
- India’s AI market to reach $17 bn by 2027
- Sonia elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha
- Cabinet expansion likely after LS polls
- Congress faces tough task to pick LS nominees
- SC overturns Chandigarh mayoral poll result
- Vijayawada: Canara Bank donates Rs 1L to Flag Day fund
OnePlus 9 RT is launching in October in India, China: Report
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is reportedly planning to launch a new smartphone -- OnePlus 9 RT -- in October.
According to Android Central, the smartphone will offer modest upgrades over the OnePlus 9R. As for availability, the OnePlus 9 RT will debut in the India and China markets, similar to the 9R.
This is the only phone in the numbered flagship series that's on the cards for later this year; there will be two Nord launches, but no new devices aimed at the high-end segment, the report said citing sources.
As for the hardware on offer, the OnePlus 9 RT uses the 9R as a foundation, so it will feature the same 120Hz AMOLED panel, a higher-binned version of the Snapdragon 870 and a 4500mAh battery with 65W charging.
There will be camera-focused upgrades, with the phone picking up the 50MP Sony IMX766 that's featured in the OnePlus 9 series as well as the Nord 2, the report said.
While the sensor served as the wide-angle lens on the OnePlus 9 series, it became the primary module on the Nord 2, and that will be the case on the OnePlus 9 RT as well, it added.