- 4th National Open Surfing challenge: TN lads walk away with top honours
- 14th Graduation Ceremony held at GITAM
- Carry Minati announces charity stream for Odisha train accident
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh celebrating Vat Purnima
- Lady Gaga on mental health benefits of make-up: ‘Sometimes it lifts my spirits’
- Tollywood celebrities express grief for Odisha train accident
- Rajniesh Duggall talks about his international debut with 'Postcards'
- Mahesh & Deepika Padukone were first choices of this blockbuster; reveals the director, producer
- iPhone 14 on sale for less than Rs 70,000; check
- CM KCR will embark on a one-day official tour to Nirmal district on Sunday.
Set Google Photos Images As Live Wallpaper on Android; Know How
Now you can also use images from Google Photos on your Android smartphone's home screen as a live wallpaper. Here's how you can configure it.
Google Photos images can now be used as custom screensavers or image carousel on specific smart devices like Google Nest Hub. Now, you can also use those photos on your Android smartphone's home screen as a live wallpaper.
The latest update to Google Photos, which we reported yesterday, allows you to set live wallpapers from the "Memories" section of the collection to create a live wallpaper that updates automatically.
To use this, you need to make sure you have version 5.22 of Google Photos if you don't have this version yet, head over to the Play Store and update it.
Now, once you have updated, here is what to do next:
Go to the home screen and long-press any space on the screen.
This will open "Home Settings", "Widgets" and "Styles and Wallpapers".
Click on "Styles and Wallpapers" and scroll down to Live Wallpapers.
Select "Memories" to set Google Photos images as live wallpaper.
This carousel will be updated daily; however, remember there is no way to customize this selection and Google is going to extract photos based on machine learning. So if you have a bunch of embarrassing or poorly taken photos on Google Photos, these will show up too.