- Here is the runtime of NBK’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ teaser
- Indian-American White House Covid response coordinator to step down
- India open to FTA talks bilaterally or individually with African nations: Piyush Goyal
- Supreme Court seeks report from Madras HC on lack of women toilets at Nilgiris court complex
- Qantas eases gender-based uniform rules
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik drops Higher Education Minister Rohit Pujari from ministry
- China issues draft guidelines to tackle online abuse
- Raut alleges threats 'state-sponsored' as one tracked in Maha's Amravati
- Gangula Kamalakar escapes danger after boat capsizes in a pond in Karimnagar
- Bhojpuri singer arrested in Gurugram for raping minor
Zoom Company Took A 90-Day Break From Announcing New Features
Corona… This word is now frightening the people being a contagious disease.
Corona… This word is now frightening the people being a contagious disease. To overcome this pandemic virus, all the tech giants are joining their hands and are lending their hands to various Governments by announcing financial aids.
Even they are offering a few free services to make people engaged at home. The video-conferencing app Zoom has also come forward and stated that is taking a 90-day break from announcing new features. Meanwhile, it is going to concentrating on fixing the existing issues.
The company CEO Eric S Yuvan has personally sent the messages to all the users regarding this topic and stated that the company is going to enact feature freeze and dedicate its resources to identify and fix the existing issues.
He also said that the company is going to concentrate on security and privacy issues which plagued service.
On the work front, Zoom has reached 20 million users this March, 2020 and it was only half of it in December, 2019. This is a great achievement according to the company shareholders and why not??? Doubling the users in just three months is not less than any celebration.