- B’luru cafe blast a rehearsal, indicative of impending attacks: BJP leader CT Ravi
- Shveta Rani, the latest dreamer from Alakhpura
- India should now move to higher poverty line: Author of Brookings report
- Navigating Ramadan: Finding Harmony Between Technology and Spirituality
- Navigating the first trimester
- WPL 2024: We are still in it but have got some work to do, says Gujarat Giants’ coach Klinger
- 'India has eliminated extreme poverty,' claims US think-tank; says 'decline in 11 yrs comparable to past 30 yrs'
- YSRCP to announce manifesto during Bapatla Siddham meeting
- Polio Day 2024: Benefits of polio vaccine for your kid
- Three arrested in connection with Bangladesh building fire
Akbaruddin Owaisi appointed as PAC chairman
AIMIM MLA from Chandrayangutta Akbaruddin Owaisi has been appointed as Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman.
AIMIM MLA from Chandrayangutta Akbaruddin Owaisi has been appointed as Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman. The orders with respect to the appointment has been issued by the assembly speaker Pocharam Srinivas Reddy.
The speaker also appointed Solipeta Ramalinga Reddy as the chairman of assessment committee and Jeevan Reddy as Public Undertaking Chairman.
Although the Congress has emerged as the main opposition party, it declined its status after majority of MLAs moved to TRS. However, AIMIM party has gained the opposition status with seven assembly seats.