Asaduddin slams PM Modi for nominating Pragya Singh Thakur from Bhopal
- Asaduddin Owaisi slams Modi for offering a ticket to Pragya
- Pragya Singh Thakur is contesting from Bhopal Lok Sabha segment
All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi took a dig at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for offering Bhopal Lok Sabha ticket to Pragya Singh Thakur who was the accused in Malegaon blasts.
Speaking to media, Owaisi said that Modi wants to turn the country as Hindu nation citing the prime minister's words which said that Pragya's candidature is kind of a symbol. "If Modi believes that Pragya is a symbol for him then he does not believe in the rule of law," Owaisi added.
- Operation Lotus of the BJP suspended temporarily
- Exit polls were to boost stock market, disrupt opposition unity: Veerappa Moily
- SriLanka, Pulwama attacks made India determined to fight terrorism: Swaraj tells SCO
- Supreme Court agrees to hear bail plea of Bengal BJP candidate
- Jay Panda doesn't discard BJD's possibility of joining NDA