- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Corona update: 415 fresh cases, 3 deaths in Telangana
Telangana recorded 415 new coronavirus positive cases taking the cumulative number of cases to 2,86,354 and the death toll to 1,541 with three persons dying of the virus in a single day.
Telangana recorded 415 new coronavirus positive cases taking the cumulative number of cases to 2,86,354 and the death toll to 1,541 with three persons dying of the virus in a single day. Meanwhile, the recovery count went up to 2,78,839 with 316 persons recovering from the virus in the last 24 hours. At present, there are 5,974 active cases out of which 3,823 are in-home or institutional isolation.
Between Tuesday and Wednesday, around 43,413 tests were conducted including 19,101 tests on primary contacts and 5,209 on secondary contacts. However, the results of 415 persons turned positive and the results fo 537 are awaited. So far, 68,82,694 tests have been conducted in the state since the pandemic.
The positive cases registered across the include 91 from GHMC, 43 from Rangareddy, 39 from Medchal Malkajgiri, 33 from Karimnagar, 31 from Warangal Urban, 17 from Mancherial, 16 from Sangareddy, 11 from Khammam, 9 each from Bhadradri Kothagudem and Peddapalli, 7 each from Jayashankar Bhupalpally and Mahabubabad, 6 each from Adilabad, Jagtial, Nagarkurnool, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Siddipet, Vikarabad, Warangal Rural and Yadadri Bhongir, 5 each from Jangaon, Mahabubnagar, Mulugu, Wanaparthy, 4 from Komarambheem Asifabad, 3 each from Kamareddy, Nirmal, Rajanna Sircilla, 2 from Jogulamba Gadwal, zero cases from Narayanpet.