- Just Two US Lawmakers for arms curbs on Israel
- Threads of silence: Sign language, an ancient legacy
- Collector launches PLCP
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd March 2024
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority achieves highest ever cargo handling
- Huma Qureshi in her ‘queen era’, flaunts green look for ‘Maharani 3’ promos
- Visakhapatnam: Women employees shine in sports meet
- Mind-body connection
- Intrigue in Gupta Era: Srinivasan’s Saga
CPI leader Narayana apologizes for comments on Hyderabad encounter
CPI national secretary Narayana has apologized for his comments on police encounter in Telangana.
CPI national secretary Narayana has apologized for his comments on police encounter in Telangana. It is known that the Telangana police encountered the four accused in the veterinary doctor case and Narayana supported it.
However, some leaders in the party opposed it as the comments are against the party's regulations. In a video released by the CPI leader, he said that his comments were discussed at the party's meeting. He said that he was apologizing as his comments were against the party.
On Friday, Narayana appreciated the police for encountering the accused and said that stringent punishment should be given to the culprits in such cases.