- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
- My main strength is emotion: ‘Hi Nanna’ director Souryuv
Dattatreya to take oath as Himachal Pradesh Governor today
Himachal Pradesh Governor-designate Bandaru Dattatreya has left for Himachal Pradesh, along with his family members.
Hyderabad: Himachal Pradesh Governor-designate Bandaru Dattatreya has left for Himachal Pradesh, along with his family members.
The former MP will take oath as the First Citizen of the State on Wednesday.
Himachal High Court Chief Justice V Ramasubramanian will be administering the oath to Dattatreya at Darbar Hall of Raj Bhavan in Shimla at 10.30 am on September 11.