- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
DRI officials seize Rs 1 cr worth gold biscuits at Hyderabad airport
The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) officials on Monday seized Rs 1 crore worth gold biscuits from a passenger at Rajiv Gandhi International...
The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) officials on Monday seized Rs 1 crore worth gold biscuits from a passenger at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA). The officials found the gold with an airport catering employee.
The officials said that the man was working as a food supplier in the flight. They arrested the accused and sent for remand. The officials registered a case and launched an investigation.
On November 28, the customs officials seized 410 grams of gold worth Rs 20.3 lakh from a passenger who concealed the gold inside aluminium foil of a talcum powder.