Drunken father killed his two children in Ramachandra Puram PS limits
In a drunken state, a father attacked his three children with a knife and killed his two children on early morning hours on Wednesday.
In a drunken state, a father attacked his three children with a knife and killed his two children on early morning hours on Wednesday. The incident occurred at Bombay colony in Ramachandra Puram police station limits.
According to police, the accused has disputes with his wife for a long time and when both of them fought again his wife went to her parent's house. Angered father Erukala Kumar in a drunken state, attacked his three children with a knife, in which his son Akhil (7), daughter Sharanya (4) died on the spot. His elder daughter Malleshwari (10) escaped from the attack.
Cyberabad Additional DCP, Crime and other police officials rushed to the spot and clues team collected the evidence and took the suspect into their custody. By registering a case police are investigating.
- Modi to hold Varanasi road show tomorrow, file nomination on April 26
- Arvind Kejriwal to release AAP's manifesto tomorrow
- 'Darkness will prevail, if Modi not get votes': Smriti Irani in Amethi
- Cheating case: Court to hear plea to cancel ex-SC staffer's bail on May 23
- 10 Pakistan-based militants who misused cross-LoC trade identified