- Finding Divinity on the Moon
- The Enigma of Creation
- Cops foil Akhila Priya’s relay hunger strike
- RPF celebrates 39th Raising Day
- Karimnagar: Alphores resounded with the name of Mahadeva
- Warangal: Bootcamp held for women enterprisers
- Canada shared Nijjar’s proof with India: Trudeau
- Take measures to raise groundwater level: Collector
- Karimnagar: Bommakal sarpanch Purumalla Srinivas meets TPCC chief Revanth Reddy
- NMDC wins Champion of Champions Award
Government working on action plan to make grains purchase centres: Minister Niranjan Reddy
Civil Supplies department conducted a review meeting with its different internal departments at Assembly Committee hall here on Sunday.
Hyderabad: Civil Supplies department conducted a review meeting with its different internal departments at Assembly Committee hall here on Sunday.
The meeting was attended by Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy, Civil Supplies Minister Gangula Kamalakar, Chairman M Srinivas Reddy and Commissioner Akun Sabharwal.
The meeting was held regarding the action plan needed for making enough grains purchase centres available to farmers all over the Telangana State.
Civil Supplies department is intending to make warehouses available before the stock is purchased. The details of paddy, soybean and green gram farmers should be procured by the Agriculture Extension Officers along with the production estimates.
The Marketing department must procure tarpaulins and other supplies required at a rapid pace.
Committee also decided for the establishment of State-wide monitoring cell with personnel of Civil Supplies, Agriculture, Cooperative and Marketing, apart from district level monitoring cell of with District Co-operative Officer (DCO), District Rural Development Officer (DRDO), Labour and Marketing Officers, were the key initiates decided in the review meeting.