- Former Lok Sabha Speaker Manohar Joshi Passes Away
- Chinese boat in Indian waters
- LAccMI bus service covers all 30 dists
- President on 4-day visit to Odisha from Feb 28
- Salesman concocts loot story, arrested
- Tomatoes hurled at Pandian
- CM asks employees to work as team
- Radio collaring of jumbos begins
- Rajnath says BJP has ended credibility crisis in politics
- BJP will form govt in Odisha, says Rajnath
Haj 2020 cancelled: Pilgrims asked to apply for refund
Hyderabad: In view of the uncertainty over Haj-2020 owing to Covid-19 pandemic, the Telangana State Haj Committee has asked the pilgrims, if...
Hyderabad: In view of the uncertainty over Haj-2020 owing to Covid-19 pandemic, the Telangana State Haj Committee has asked the pilgrims, if they desire, to cancel their pilgrim and get the refund.
Telangana State Haj Committee Chairman Mohammed Masiullah Khan and executive officer B Shafiullah, in joint statement, on Wednesday informed that as per the circular issued by the Haj Committee of India on June 9, it was informed that central body has launched 'online cover cancellation facility' in view of the coronavirus pandemic. The Haj pilgrims who desire to cancel their Haj kourney for Haj-2020, can avail the online facility at its official website www.hajcommittee.gov.in
Irfan Shareef, Assistant Executive Officer, Telangana State Haj Committee, asked the pilgrims to go through the guidelines before cancellation of Haj pilgrimage, which is available on the website and ensure they enter correct bank details for generating speedy refund process.
If any mistake in the bank details or there is any change of bank details, they have to forward the hardcopy of cancellation, duly signed along with correct bank details i.e, front page of bank passbook or a copy of cancelled cheque to the Haj Committee of India, Mumbai via email to [email protected] or [email protected].
For more information, the intending Haj Pilgrims are requested to contact on phone no. 040-23298793, during office hours.