- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Hanamkonda: Welfare schemes for all age groups
The TRS government initiated umpteen number of welfare schemes for all sections of people that include a newly born child to old aged persons, Warangal West MLA D Vinay Bhaskar said, referring to the KCR Kits scheme and Asara pensions.
Hanamkonda: The TRS government initiated umpteen number of welfare schemes for all sections of people that include a newly born child to old aged persons, Warangal West MLA D Vinay Bhaskar said, referring to the KCR Kits scheme and Asara pensions.
Distributing Shadi Mubarak and Kalyana Lakshmi cheques to the beneficiaries of Hanamkonda and Kazipet mandals at the Arts College auditorium here on Tuesday, he said that all welfare schemes and programmes initiated by the TRS government are well thought out and aimed for the upliftment of the poor and downtrodden.
"The government was giving priority to the agriculture sector by ensuring free 24-hour power supply, irrigation facilities, Rythu Bandhu and Rythu Bima," he said. Telangana government has become a beacon to other States, Vinay Bhaskar said, referring to their impetus on health, education, drinking water. On the occasion, the MLA distributed cheques worth Rs 1.78 crore to 193 beneficiaries under Shadi Mubarak and Kalyana Lakshmi.
Corporators Thadishetty Vidyasagar, Anisetty Saritha, D Vijay Bhaskar, Kesireddy Srilatha, Jakkula Rama, Srilekha, Jorika Ramesh, Razia, Swarupa Rani, Boda Dinna, Kazipet and Hanamkonda tahsildars B Nageshwar Rao and Bahu Singh were among others present.