- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Hyderabad: 34 health workers coronavirus test positive
Atleast 34 frontline healthworkers including 31 doctors tested positive for Covid-19 in Telangana so far
Hyderabad: Atleast 34 frontline healthworkers including 31 doctors tested positive for Covid-19 in Telangana so far. This includes 22 fresh positive cases reported on Wednesday. 2 Microbiology PG residents, one Anesthesia PG, 5 internees (hosteliers) and one intern at Niloufer, all from Osmania Medical College were among the Covid infected doctors.
Also seven healthcare workers including four resident doctors and three Cath lab technicians tested positive in NIMS, Panjagutta. Health authorities have conducted sample testing for 380 male and female PGs and interns from Osmania Medical College.