- Kangana gives chilling warning to enemies of nation in ‘Tejas’ teaser
- Pakistan inflation spikes to 31.4% amid high fuel, energy prices
- Amaal Mallik on why ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ melodies continue to captivate listeners
- Yesteryear stars who came late to social media but caught up fast
- Malkajgiri DCC president resigns
- KCR announces long pending PRC for govt employees
- Anushka Sharma refuses to be photographed by paps amid pregnancy rumours
- Fight Masters Ram-Laxman heaps praise on Ravi Teja’s ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’
- Former TDP minister taken into custody and shifted to Guntur PS
- Passenger tries to open emergency door before flight’s take-off; FIR slapped in Karnataka
Hyderabad: Actor Sai Dharam Tej in stable condition after road accident, Apollo doctors
- Actor Sai Dharam Tej in stable condition after road mishap, apollo doctors
- There are no serious injuries to brain, spine or major organs
Actor Sai Dharam Tej who was seriously injured in the bike accident on Friday night is said to be in stable condition, according to the Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills. The doctors also said that the actor suffered injuries and a collar bone fracture. "
In the latest health bulletin, the doctors said that the Sai Tej health's condition is stable and there are no serious injuries to brain, spine or major organs. They also said there is no need for any immediate surgical intervention.
Sai Dharam Tej who was travelling towards Durgam Cheruvu from Jubilee Hills road no. 45 lost control over the speeding bike and fell on the road. A case of rash and negligent driving registered against him by the police.