- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Hyderabad: DCM van rams into lorry on ORR, driver killed
A driver of DCM van was killed on the spot after the vehicle rammed into a parked cement-laden lorry here at ORR near Rampally under Keesara police...
A driver of DCM van was killed on the spot after the vehicle rammed into a parked cement-laden lorry here at ORR near Rampally under Keesara police station limits on Sunday.
The driver stuck in the cabin and succumbed to injuries. Passersby alerted the police who reached and removed the dead body using a crane. The deceased was identified as Palleti Ganesh, a native of Appareddypalli in Madgul of Rangareddy district.
The Keesara police registered a case and shifted the body to Gandhi Hospital.
In another road accident that occurred in the morning hours on Sunday, five of a family died in a road mishap in Karimnagar. All the victims were returning home from a hospital when the accident occurred at Gangadhara mandal of the district.