- Clearing His Name: Dr. Yousef Abo Zarad’s Win Over False Identity Theft Claims
- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
Hyderabad: Godavari Jala Deeksha by Congress on June 13
The Congress will take up Godavari Jala Deeksha on June 13 to expose the government’s negligence in completing the irrigation projects which have been taken up during the Congress government period
Hyderabad: The Congress will take up Godavari Jala Deeksha on June 13 to expose the government's negligence in completing the irrigation projects which have been taken up during the Congress government period.
PCC president N Uttam Kumar Reddy has discussed the issue with leaders over phone on Tuesday. He asked the MLAs, MPs, former MLAs, and former MPs to visit pending projects on Godavari to expose the failures of the government.
It has been decided in the meeting that MLC T Jeevan Reddy and former minister Marri Shashidhar Reddy would visit Tummidihatti, MLA D Sridhar Babu, PCC working president Kusuma Kumar, and AICC secretary Vamsi Chand Reddy-Yellampalli, MP Komatireddy Venkat Reddy and AICC secretary Sampath Kumar-Gouravelli, former MP Ponnam Prabhakar-Upper Manair, MP Revanth Reddy and MLA Seethakka-Devadula, CLP leader Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, MLA Veeraiah, and senior leader V Hanumantha Rao-Dummugudem, and former minister Shabbir Al I - Pranahitha-Package 22.