- Did Chandrababu commit mistake by working for welfare of AP, asks Bhuvaneswari
- Libya floods: Chief prosecutor jails 8 govt officials for deadly collapse of dams
- Average F&O traders less likely to be keen on evening session on NSE
- BJP's agenda is 'wait for your rights but vote for us now': AICC spokesperson
- Asian Games: Indian men's hockey team looks to improve PC conversion rate against Singapore
- Regional parties need to unite for good of country, says Sukhbir Badal at INLD rally in Haryana
- Centre extends time period for stock limits on tur, urad by two months till Dec 31
- AIADMK severs ties with BJP-led NDA alliance, to lead separate front in '24
- AIADMK severs ties with BJP-led NDA alliance
- Google to shut Basic HTML version of Gmail in Jan 2024
Hyderabad: One dead five injured on Narsinghi ORR accident
In a tragic incident on the Narsinghi Outer Ring Road, a road accident involving a Tata Ace vehicle has claimed the life of one person and left five others seriously injured.
Rangareddy: In a tragic incident on the Narsinghi Outer Ring Road, a road accident involving a Tata Ace vehicle has claimed the life of one person and left five others seriously injured. The accident occurred when the Tata Ace overturned while traveling on the Outer Ring Road.
The incident took place as the vehicle was en route from Shamshabad to the convention hall in Gachibowli. According to preliminary investigations, the police suspect that the accident was caused by excessive speed, which led to the loss of control and subsequent overturning of the Tata Ace.
Immediate action was taken to assist the victims, as emergency services were alerted and a 108 ambulance rushed to the scene. The injured individuals were swiftly transferred to a nearby hospital for urgent medical treatment.