- Haryana CM rides motorcycle to reach airport
- Audio and video calls arriving on X only for premium users
- 83% of women admitted to having painful periods
- Samsung Galaxy S23 FE may get a huge price cut: Report
- Centre has implemented schemes in mission mode in past 9 years, says PM Modi
- AP to receive heavy rains in next 24 hours amid surface trough
- Khalistani Terrorists Allegedly Exploiting Sikh Migration To Canada For Anti-India Activities
- Jio Cinema to launch India's biggest digital film festival
- US says 'deeply concerned' on Trudeau's allegations over Nijjar killing
- PM Modi Commends Women's Reservation Bill And Job Opportunities For Millions
Hyderabad rains: 50 bikes damaged as wall of movie theatre collapses
- 50 parked bikes at Shiva Ganga theatre in Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad damaged as wall collapses
- No person has been injured in the mishap
As many as 50 parked bikes were damaged after a portion of movie theatre wall collapsed following heavy rains in Hyderabad on Friday evening. However, no person has been injured in the mishap. The incident took place at Shiva Ganga theatre in Dilsukhnagar.
People who parked their bike went into the theatre to watch the movie were shocked when they came outside and noticed their bikes getting crushed under the collapsed wall. The bikers had a tough time in returning home in the downpour. Meanwhile, all the seats in the theatre were submerged after rainwater entered the cinema hall.
On Saturday morning, the GHMC officials inspected the spot and spoke to the movie theatre management and inquired about the loss. They removed the debris of wall with earth movers and removed the vehicles.