- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
- 6th Edition of Japan Day - Japan Career Fair and 1st edition of Japan Week 2023 concluded at IIT Hyderabad
- NASA's first asteroid samples streaking toward Earth after release from spacecraft
- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
It's unfortunate that govt. remained tightlipped over 6-year-old girl murder: MLA Seethakka
- Seethakka on Monday visited the girl's family in Saidabad
- The MLA also demanded strict action against the accused and justice to the victim's family
Congress MLA Seethakka termed it as unfortunate that the Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao and minister KT Rama Rao remained tightlipped over the six-year-old girl rape and murder case. Seethakka on Monday visited the girl's family in Saidabad.
Speaking to the media later, Seethakka said that the incident has occurred in the city centre on 'Vinayaka Chaviti' and yet there was no response from the government. "The accused in the murder is suspected to have been connections with the drug mafia. She also said that it was sad as no tribal MLAs reacted when the injustice done to the tribal girl," Seethakka said.
The MLA also demanded strict action against the accused and justice to the victim's family.
Seethakka also enraged over the media as not much coverage has been given on the death of the six-year-old girl compared to the actor's bike accident.