- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Junior doctors attacked in Niloufer hospital
Yet another case of physical attack on the medical fraternity was seen in a city hospital.
Hyderabad: Yet another case of physical attack on the medical fraternity was seen in a city hospital.
Attendants of a patient entered into an argument with junior doctors and later manhandled them at Niloufer hospital.
The reason was doctors removing luggage of a patient that was kept an adjacent bed.
Hospital staff reasoned that bags were removed as another patient was allotted that bed. A case was registered in Nampally police station.