- AirAsia looks to add Tier 2/3 cities to its India route map
- SAI centres to induct 200 para-sports athletes in 2024-25, says Minister Anurag Singh Thakur
- 'Diamond to Gold': Sachin Jain to be World Gold Council's India head
- Congress has lost majority in House: HP LoP
- CleverTap partners Zoomcar to drive customer engagement on their app
- Google Unveils Genie: An AI Platform for Generating Video Games
- Ministry of Defence rejects 15 scripts centered around the Pulwama attack before ‘Operation Valentine’
- Indian startup ecosystem on par with global standards
- Govt schemes helping startups born with Indian capital: Sanjeev Bikhchandani
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
Kamareddy: Congress slams KCR for not attending last rites of Col Santhosh Babu
Former Minister and ex-Leader of Opposition in State Legislative Council Mohammed Ali Shabbir strongly condemned Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for not attending the last rites of Galwan Valley Martyr Colonel Santhosh Babu
Kamareddy: Former Minister and ex-Leader of Opposition in State Legislative Council Mohammed Ali Shabbir strongly condemned Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao for not attending the last rites of Galwan Valley Martyr Colonel Santhosh Babu.
On 50th birthday of AICC President Rahul Gandhi, he distributed food kits among poor and physically handicapped people at Classic Function Hall in Kamareddy on Friday. After observing two-minute silence in honour of the martyrs of Galwan Valley, who were killed in a clash with Chinese Army, he spoke at a press meet.
Shabbir Ali strongly criticised the Chief Minister for not visiting Hakimpet Air Force Station or Suryapet to pay homage to Martyr Col Santhosh Babu. The CM had no time to visit Air Force Station or attend the last rites or at least pay a visit to the family later, but has plenty of time to meet the families of film personalities Hari Krishna, Vijaya Nirmala, who passed away in the past. He demanded that the Chief Minister should immediately meet the family members of Martyr Col Santhosh Babu in Suryapet and announce Rs 1 crore ex-gratia, a house or plot and government job to a family member.
Further, Shabbir Ali alleged that the Chief Minister has totally failed to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the State. The doctors treating Covid-19 patients have clearly exposed that there were no facilities in Gandhi Hospital, he pointed out.
The Congress leader said if KCR and Health Minister Eatala Rajendar were so confident that Gandhi Hospital was highly upgraded to handle all Covid-19 cases, then they should convince all three TRS MLAs, affected with coronavirus and getting treatment in corporate hospitals, to join the Gandhi Hospital for treatment.
He pointed out that the CM permitted private hospitals and labs to test and treat Covid-19 only after TRS MLAs got infected with the virus.