- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Khammam: Complete HH-6 target, Minister Ajay directs officials
Minister for Transport Puvvada Ajay Kumar directed district officers of various departments to complete their targets of sixth phase of Haritha Haram
Khammam: Minister for Transport Puvvada Ajay Kumar directed district officers of various departments to complete their targets of sixth phase of Haritha Haram.
On Thursday, he launched the sixth phase of Telangana ku Haritha Haram programme in Khammam town. On the first day of the programme, 57,700 saplings have been planted in Velugumatla Forest Park in the town.
Speaking on the programme, Minister Ajay appealed to the people that everyone should participate in the programme and make it a grand success.
He informed the State government is concentrating on developing greenery across the entire State. He said planting is important but protecting them is even more important.
TRS government is the only government, which is conducting Haritha Haram programme successfully across the country. All the MLAs had participated in the programme in their constituencies.
Khammam and Bhadradri-Kothagudem District Collectors RV Karnan and Dr MV Reddy respectively and ZP Chairmen Lingala Kamal Raju and K Kanakaiah were participated the programme along with others.