- TDP-Jana Sena alliance unstoppable, declares Naidu
- Popular TS leaders’ statues to adorn Tank Bund
- YSRCP second-rung leaders want sitting MLAs changed
- Pak-bound ship with N-parcel seized
- Farmers cry hoarse for justice amidst borewell seizures
- 42-target set for Bengal BJP
- Modi from Varanasi again
- Traffic restrictions imposed ahead of PM Modi's Adilabad visit
- 13th CREDAI Hyderabad Property Show from March 8
- CM Revanth Reddy anguished over malnutrition among women, children in TS
KTR lays foundation for another elevated corridor in Hyderabad
Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao on Thursday laid foundation stone for elevated corridor from Nalgonda crossroads to Owaisi junction.
The corridor will be constructed by the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) under Strategic Road Development Programme (SRDP) at a cost of Rs 523 crore of which Rs 153 crore will be spent on Land acquisition. According to the GHMC commissioner Lokesh Kumar, the four-lane bi-directional flyover will be completed in two years.
The 3.38 km elevated corridor which will be constructed from Nalgonda crossroads to Owaisijunction via Saidabad is said to ease the traffic congestion.
The construction of flyover will also reduce the travel time to Champapet and Chandrayangutta and also decrease the pressure on IS Sadan junction. Traffic congestion at Chanchalguda, Saidabad, Dhobi ghat junction will be also eased.
Ministers Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Mahmood Ali, mayor Bonthu Rammohan, MP Asaduddin Owaisi were present in the ceremony.
MA&UD Minister @KTRTRS laid the foundation stone for the construction of an Interpretation Center at Qutub Shahi Heritage Park. Ministers @VSrinivasGoud, Mohammad Mahmood Ali, @YadavTalasani, MP @asadowaisi, Mayor @bonthurammohan were present. pic.twitter.com/HffySMYYS9— Minister for IT, Industries, MA & UD, Telangana (@MinisterKTR) July 23, 2020