- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
'KTR to be CM by Ugadi': DS Redya Naik
Almost a year ago, support for KT Rama Rao as the next Chief Minister got shriller with the likes of Minister for Panchayat Raj Errabelli Dayakar Rao, Mahabubabad MP Maloth Kavitha and a handful of legislators expressing their opinion openly.
Mahabubabad: Almost a year ago, support for KT Rama Rao as the next Chief Minister got shriller with the likes of Minister for Panchayat Raj Errabelli Dayakar Rao, Mahabubabad MP Maloth Kavitha and a handful of legislators expressing their opinion openly. Although it appeared inevitable, for some reason or other it didn't happen. Had not the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic wreaked havoc, KTR would have succeeded his father and Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao in 2020 itself, said to be a popular opinion in the State.
With the former Minister and six-time legislator DS Redya Naik predicting that KTR is set to take over the reins of the State in the first quarter of 2021, the topic has once again generated a lot of interest among the political circles. It's learnt that speaking to cadres at a meeting in Dornakal, Redya Naik said that KTR would become the CM before Ugadi next year. KTR, who holds the portfolios of industry, information technology, municipal administration and urban development, is also the party's working president.
With this comment coming in the wake of his recent meeting with KTR, it's predicted that Redya Naik has some clarity over the impending development. It may be mentioned here that Redya Naik had met KTR to discuss developmental activity in his Dornakal constituency. He sought the Minister to sanction a junior college for Dornakal and a primary health centre in Narsimhulapet, besides upgradation of Seerole village into mandal headquarters.