- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Lorry gutted in Hyderabad, no casualties
- A lorry caught fire while returning to Hyderabad
- The lorry driver who noticed the smoke billowing from the vehicle halted it on the roadside
A lorry has been reduced to ashes at Abdullapurmet on National Highway 65 in the wee hours on Wednesday. However, no casualties have been reported.
The lorry driver who noticed the smoke billowing from the vehicle halted it on the roadside and got down. Minutes after him getting down, the lorry engulfed fire and completely gutted before the fire tenders reached the spot.
The reason for the fire is yet to be ascertained. A case has been registered by the police. The lorry is said to be returning to Hyderabad from Vijayawada.