Mass marriages on May 12 by Sikh community in Telangana
- Mass marriages by Telangana Sikh community on May 12
- A baraat of 21 bridegrooms will be taken out on horses at the Gurudwara before marriage
Mass marriages are being organised by the Prabhandak Committee of Gurudwara Saheb Ameerpet in association with all Gurudwaras of Telangana thirteenth year in a row on May 12.
The 'Samuhik Vivaha Samagam' is being organised for the economically backward people among the Sikh community at Sri Guru Gobind Singhji Sports Ground, Ameerpet.
A baraat of 21 bridegrooms will be taken out on horses at the Gurudwara before marriage. The mass marriage is organised every year for the Sikh families who cannot afford to perform lavish marriages.A baraat of 21 bridegrooms will be taken out on horses at the Gurudwara before marriage
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit