- 2nd ODI: Prasidh takes two wickets before rain interrupts Australia’s run-chase in Indore
- Justice without power becomes powerless and power without justice becomes tyrannical: Shah
- The Road cum Rail bridge will be closed for a month from 27 for repairs
- Executive Education: Paving the way for future
- Municipal out sourcing staff and workers give a petition to MLA Abraham
- PM Modi praises German singer Cassandra Mae Spittmann for her melodic voice
- Asian Games: Mighty Japan end Indian men's hopes of winning a volleyball medal
- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
- Manipur CM holds meeting to discuss fencing on stretches of India-Myanmar borders
- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy hands over CMRF cheque in LB Nagar
LB Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issue CM relief fund cheque of Rs 31,000 to Narsimhulu of Madhav Nagar Colony from Champapet division on...
LB Nagar: MLA Devireddy Sudheer Reddy issue CM relief fund cheque of Rs 31,000 to Narsimhulu of Madhav Nagar Colony from Champapet division on Tuesday. Narsimhulu was suffering with kidney problem and got treated recently.
Speaking on the occasion, MLA said, "CMRF is very useful for poor people to get quality treatment. It is giving support to every person who is below poverty line." Nalla Raghuma Reddy, Gopal Mudiraj, Rajireddy, jangayya, Prem, Mallesh Goud, Nishkanth Reddy, Sekhar Reddy, Gowtham Reddy and others were present.