- Green's ton vindicates selectors' decision to stick him in at no. 4: Hockley
- Foundation stone of Sindri fertiliser plant was laid in 2018, PM Modi inaugurated today
- Appeal to all not to create cult of violence: Kerala Guv after meeting dead student's family
- ED discussing with CBI, NIA ways to get Shahjahan in central agency custody: Sources
- Savouring Goodness: SpiceJet's in-flight hot-spicy-healthy cuisine with a noble cause
- Blast in Bengaluru cafe, five injured
- Death toll in Bangladesh building fire rises to 45
- Hyderabad VIPs Named in Drug Case: Are Director & Actor on the Run?
- NC, PDP & Congress firming up for pre-poll alliance in J&K
- YS Jagan releases Jagananna Vidya Deevena funds
MLSA sets up desks to settle matrimonial disputes
As per the directions of Supreme Court of India for all the mediation centres
Hyderabad: As per the directions of Supreme Court of India for all the mediation centres, the Metropolitan Legal Services Authority, Hyderabad has set-up pre-litigation desk/clinic for settlement of matrimonial disputes of the parties at pre-litigation stage with effect from Thursday.
Therefore, the Authority has requested that, the parties may avail the opportunity for settlement of their matrimonial disputes, if any, at pre-litigation desk/clinic at Mediation Centre, Metropolitan Legal Services Authority, Hyderabad.