- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Panchayat workers demand hike in pay
Village Panchayati workers and CITU activists conducted a protest before MPDO office in Hayath Nagar on Sunday.
Hayath Nagar: Village Panchayati workers and CITU activists conducted a protest before MPDO office in Hayath Nagar on Sunday.
They demanded a GO or circular on implementing a promise made by Chief Minister KCR on increasing their salaries.
CITU leaders D Kishan, A Mahesh and Village PAnchayatiu staff participated in the protest.